tawk2me Community Guidelines
Tawk2me enables you to create groups of friends, family, business and send out voice messages to their mobile phones and onto the Tawk2me website. There are more detailed terms and conditions but here are a few basic guidelines that you should follow when using Tawk2me:
- No spam: Do not send any spam or unsolicited messages to promote any commercial transaction in relation to any goods, investments, or services to any member of the Tawk2me group.
- No objectionable content: Do not send messages with hate speech, inappropriate or obscene content that may offend your Tawk2me group members or violate the Tawk2me terms and conditions
- No commercial use: Do not post any unauthorised advertisements, promotions, offers or discounts in Tawk2me messages.
- No copyright material: Do not use copyright material (name, logo, image etc) with out necessary authorisation.
We reserve the right to take appropriate action including suspension of your account if you do not follow these guidelines. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
A few tips for using Tawk2me:
- Be mindful of the time and frequency of your group voice messages
- It's a good idea to call up your friends to let them know about your Tawk2me group before you add them to your group
- Please avoid posting at inappropriate hours; before 7am or after 10pm
- Please do not send invites to a random collection of phone numbers
- Please have a nickname that helps the Listna of your group voice message to identify you
- Do not post abusive or offensive content
- Be mindful of others privacy concerns